AP EAMCET 2020 Notification
Latest update for the guys who are busy with AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation. As like of earlier times, AP EAMCET 2020 Notification has released. The authorities of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has inviting Applications. In this article we have provided the complete information regarding the AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online. Check the educational qualification and age limit and without any late fill your details in AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form. Here the direct link to download AP EAMCET Notification 2020 has available. Go through the link and refer the more details.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form – www.sche.ap.gov.in
EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level Competitive Exam. With the proposal of union government regarding the NEET Exam the EAMCET has conducting to fill the seats available in Engineering and Agricultural Courses. AP EAMCET 2020 Notification for the respective year has released at the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The candidates should submit the duly filled AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form before the due date. AP EAMCET Notification 2020 holds with the complete details required by the candidates. Follow the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Apply Online 2020 Procedure which has given below in detail.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test Dates
In these days many students are pursing M.P.C in Intermediate. The best option for them to join in UG Course is EAMCET Examination. Nearly 2 lakhs of Students every year participates in this exam. AP EAMCET 2020 Notification download link has available here. Don’t get tense and confuse guys, fill your details in AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form which has available online at sche.ap.gov.in. AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates are also given below. Check once the table and make a schedule to complete the preparation before the due date. The aspirants who satisfied the AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria are eligible to register the details.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Details
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET).|
|How to Apply||Online.|
|Registration Process will starts on||March 2020.|
|Registration Process for AP EAMCET will ends on||APRIL 2020.|
|Date of Exam||April 22th to 26th, 2020|
|Results Date||June 2020.|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should satisfy the eligibility criteria. In AP EAMCET 2020 Notification the authorities has clearly provided the details.
- The aspirants who are planning to fill details in AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form should be a citizen of India and he/she should belongs to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State.
- Candidates should appear in second year of Intermediate or should complete Intermediate Course
- a) In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age. There is no upper age limit.
- b) In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T) and B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), candidates should have completed 17 years of age
Candidates who are planning to Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Apply Online 2020 should pay the application fee
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Fee
- For Engineering Course: Rs/-350
- For Agricultural Course: Rs/-350
- For Engineering and Agriculture: Rs/-700
How to fill details in AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form?
- The candidates should apply online
- The aspirants can get the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form at the official website sche.ap.gov.in
- To fill the details the candidates should satisfy the AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- Submit all the respective details in the specified columns
- Pay the application fee and submit the application
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
Notification Release Date: January 2020
Online Application Starts on: February 2020
The last date to submit the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form: March 2020
Admit Card release Date: April 2020
Exam Date: 22 to 26 April 2020
Answer Key release Date: May 2020
AP EAMCET Notification 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 Apply Online