AP EdCET 2020 Notification
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released the AP EdCET 2020 Notification. Students seeking admissions into B.Ed Course (2 years duration) can check these Edcet latest updates. On behalf of APSCHE, the Andhra University Visakhapatnam is going to AP Education Common Entrance Test 2020. Officials will start registration process from 22nd Feb 2020. Aspirants those who are willing to apply can download AP EDCET Application Form at official website sche.ap.gov.in. Especially, here is the complete information regarding Andhra Pradesh EDCET Eligibility Criteria. Furthermore, details regarding Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2020.
AP EDCET Application Form
APSCHE is acronym of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. It is relating to the matters advised to Higher Education in the State and to oversee its development through coordinating body between the University Grants Commission (UGC), the State Government and Universities. Every academic year, AP EDCET Examination will conduct to provide admissions into B.Ed programmes. Now, they have released AP EdCET 2020 Notification. Candidates can submit online applications before last. Visit official site sche.ap.gov.in and get APSCHE APEd.CET 2020 Important Dates.
APSCHE APEd.CET 2020 Important Dates
AU, Visakhapatnam conducts Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2020. As per the information bulletin students should posses Graduate Degree of B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Sc, B.Com, BBM from any recognized University or Board to apply for AP EdCET 2020 Notification. Authorities may conduct Entrance Exam on 19th April 2020. To apply for AP EDECT Online Application, application fee is compulsory Rs.600 for General Category and Rs.400 for SC/ST Category. Similarly, the complete procedure to Apply online has given below. Therefore, follow AP EDCET information from official notification.
Our Site Entranceexamresults.com latest Updates, Government Career Notifications, UPSC Exam Calendar, All Entrance Exam Notifications, Admit Card, Answer Key and Results will provide in this website. Stay tuned and press CTRL+D.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET 2020 Examination
- Education Qualification: Candidates should possess or appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M. from any University of Board.
- Age Limit: Applications should have completed 19 years as on 1st July of the Year and there is not maximum age limit.
Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2020 Application Fee Details
- For General Category: Rs.600
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 400
Important Dates for AP EdCET 2020
|Details Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Fee payment Starting date||22 February, 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Starting date||22 February, 2020|
|Submission of Online Application without late fee last date||22 March, 2020|
|Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500 Last date||15 April, 2020|
|Hall tickets Downloading||11 April, 2020|
|AP EdCET Exam date 2020||19 April, 2020|
|AP EdCET 2020 Answer Key||April, 2020|
|Results Announcement||25 April, 2020|
How to apply for AP EdCET 2020 Entrance Exam:
- Log on to the official website at sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage click on AP EdCET 2020 Notification Link
- Download information bulletin and read all the instructions
- First of all, register to get ID & Password
- Log in with that ID and Password
- Click on ‘Apply Online Link’
- Enter all the required details and upload photo
- Pay the application fee through online debit/credit card
- Finally, check once and click on submit button
- Download and take a print out for further reference
Important Links :
AP EdCET 2020 Notification Link
Andhra Pradesh EDCET Online Application