AP LAWCET 2020
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET/PGLCET Notification for 2020-19 admissions is released by Sri Krinshnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE. So candidates who decided to join in LL.B & LL.M courses, check AP LAWCET 2020 Notification and complete your application submission before the closing date. AP Law Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria details are also covered in this article. sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET is the official site that having AP PGLCET Application form. Additionally you can check the Law Common Entrance test apply online dates without late fee are clearly mentioned in the table.
Organizing Board: Sri Krinshnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu
Name of Examination: APLAWCET/ APPGLCET
Official site: sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
Courses: LLB (3 year & 5 year course) & LLM
AP PGLCET 2020 Exam Date
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is the statutory board formed by Government in order to organize entrance examinations for higher education. This board has given permission to university authorities to conduct entrance test. Sri Krinshnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu organize APLAWCET & APPGLCET 2020 exam. Online Exam for APLAWCET 2020 will organize in the month of April 18. University has released the AP LAWCET 2020 Notification now and accepting applications online. Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Form link is available at sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET. Check AP PGLCET 2020 Exam Date and other dates information can check in below table or at official notification.
AP LAWCET/PGLCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||February 2020|
|Online Application Starts on||February 2020|
|The last date to submit the AP Lawcet 2020 Application Form||Third Week March 2020|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (With Rs. 500 /- Late Fee)||Fourth Week of March 2020|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (With Rs. 1,000 /- Late Fee)||Last Week of March 2020|
|Closing date for Submission of Online Application Form (With Rs. 1,500 /- Late Fee)||First Week of April 2020|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (With Rs. 5,000 /- Late Fee)||Second Week of April 2020|
|Admit Card release Date||April 2020|
|Exam Date||19 April 2020|
|Answer Key release Date||May 2020|
AP LAWCET 2020 Notification
APLAWCET qualifiers will get admission in LL.B (3 years and 5 years) courses and PGLCET for LL.M course offered by state universities of AP. Applicants need to attend for Computer Based Test (CBT) at pre-arranged centres. AP LAWCET Admit card will release 1 week before the date of examination. PGLCET Hall ticket can download using link at official portal sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET. Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Form filling procedure is mentioned in detail. Likewise many top universities offer admissions in Law Undergraduate courses based on score of this Common Entrance Test.
AP Law Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Three Year): After completion of 3 year Graduation Degree with 45% aggregate marks from any recognized University are eligible for Lawcet
- Qualification for L.L.B. (Five Year): Those who completed Class XII or equivalent examination with 45% aggregate marks from any recognized Board can participate in this exam.
- Qualification for LL.M: Candidates those who holding LL.B/B.L Degree with 50% percentage are eligible for PGLCET.
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Fee:
- 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B Courses (APLAWCET) Registration fee Rs.700/-
- Post graduate Law courses LL.M (APPGLCET) Registration fee Rs.800/-
Steps for Andhra Pradesh PGLCET 2020 Application Form Filling:
- First , visit the official site sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET
- Go through the AP LAWCET Notification /Instruction Booklet
- Click on AP PGLCET Apply Online link if you satisfy with eligibility criteria
- Fill the common details and pay the application fee
- Login and complete all the remaining information without mistakes
- Submit the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Form
AP LAWCET 2020/ PGLCET 2020 Notification
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET/PGLCET Application Form Online Link